December 7, 2008

I won a major award!!!

hehehehe....



Sandy Herwig tagged me with this Fabulous Blog Award!

*************
The rules of this award are:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

*************

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

***************

I am choosing 5 Fabulous Bloggers:
(who make me wanna read their blogs again and again!)

1. Sherelle Christensen- My Crazy Life- I love her farm life, photos, recipes and fabulous scrapbook layouts. She is so talented and has a plethora of ideas. She can sew, do fun hairstyles, bake with love, craft and take wicked awesome photos. I always enjoy reading her blog.

2. Amanda Blake Soule- SouleMama- This woman is an amazing, talented mother, writer and woman. Anyone who reads her blog has to come away totally inspired.

3. Ali Edwards- {A}- Ali is my Memories Guru. Ali has such simple, fun ideas in scrapbooking. Right now I am following her December Daily album and doing one of my own!

4. Heather D. White- {unwrapped}- What a fun blog to read! Heather is super talented and shares such fun girlfriend and family get togethers on her blog.

5. Alicia Paulson- posie gets cozy- Crafty, Classy, Creative and Caring. I get many ideas from reading her blog. She helps remind me that it's the little things in life that matter most.

**************

5 Fabulous Addictions of mine:

1. Meeting new people- I belong to several MeetUp groups...Autism, Pugs, Yarn, I just love meeting new people and making friends.

2. Pugs- I have 2 adorable pugs; Yoda McLovin' and Yuka McButtercup...and about to adopt Pug #3. They fill our home with love and joy. Pugs are like potato chips...you can't have just one!

3. Crafts- I scrapbook, stamp, photography, bead a little, paint a little, make stitch markers for my new Yarn addiction- crocheting and soon to be knitting. I make crafts with my kids and find it very rewarding and relaxing.

4. Baking- I am a baker at heart. I am excited right now, because it's the season to bake cookies. My kids love this month as well, because we all bake together...and eat the cookies together too!

5. Sushi- I can never get enough and rarely get to eat sushi. My husband, James and I go out on lunch and dinner dates and always wind up at Domo in Norfolk for some awesome sushi.

**********

Enjoy your award ladies! You are FABULOUS! Can't wait to read your Fabulous addictions!

2 comments:

Sherelle said...

Thanks Peg...you're so sweet!

Alicia P. said...

Thank you Peg -- I appreciate that :-)