January 21, 2009

The BIG winter storm of 2009....

....I'm thinking maybe not!

So, it's actually colder today than yesterday. No chance of snow in the forecast. I'm ok though. I got to go to my Yarn MeetUp and crochet for therapy. And...I am still driving all over the place going to meetings, dropping off and picking up Brig from Jury Duty, Therapies for kids, shopping, etc...I think I got 3 hours sleep last night. I was online with my EDCD Facilitator until the am and then searched some links she gave me (for Autism) and finally closed my eyes around 3am. I got up at 6am and had to take Brig into Jury Duty at 7:45am....got a EDCD meeting tonight, then pick him back up (at my folk's house).

Tomorrow and Friday are all day meetings in Newport News (for Autism) and tomorrow night is Carson's therapy appointment (at 7pm!), then Saturday I drive out to Newpoort News, again to scrapbook with the girl's at Tracey's house. Some days I wish I was a Jetson and could just speed fly everywhere I needed to go...kwim? "Rokay Rorge!"

No comments: