February 26, 2009

pretty cake bites...

Have you seen these yet? Cake Journal makes these 'wedding cake bites' and they are so lovely.

I think I'll make some for Easter this year...and a baby shower...and just for the heck of it. Simple and easy to make.

CAKE BITES

Bake a cake in a 9x13" pan, according to box directions.
Cool, and crumble into bowl and mix in 1 can of prepared cream cheese frosting. Next, scoop out with a melon baller and roll into 50 plus balls and place on wax papered tray to freeze for 1 hour.

Melt chocolate, white bark, or poured fondant. Now dip and decorate. Place in small paper cups.


Cake Journal's Wedding Cake Bites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.