June 29, 2009

Today...

saw this on Ali's blog....

TODAY
June 29th, 2009

Outside my window... my garden is blooming wildly.
I am thinking... I need to get knitting on my February Lady Sweater now!!!
I am thankful for... my sweet family.
From the kitchen...the smell of last night’s Italian Chicken still lingers in the air.
I am wearing... cropped pants and an old tee (I really need to dye).
I am creating... some Scrabble jewelry.
I am going... to take Porter to his OT this morning, take the kids to the library, and then work on the jewelry.
I am reading... The Well Trained Mind (homeschooling).
I am hoping... to find jewelry bails and black safety eyes this week!
I am hearing... the boys playing Xbox and Porter on the DS.
Around the house... Carson is sleeping in, while everyone else is awake.
One of my favorite things... tissues…my allergies are bad right now.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Mon.-take Cameron to football, Tues- knit at Ashley’s, Tues. night-go to Grace’s for ‘girl’s night’, Wed-watch the kids for Liz, Wed. night-Potluck w/ the Nelson’s, Thur.-Carson’s birthday, Thur. night- Knit Wits, Fri.- clean house/shop for food, Sat.-4th of July w/ family.

No comments: