May 21, 2014

Surgery stuff...

Now that I have to make the switch to Norfolk General instead of Chesapeake General...here's what's added on my TO DO list BEFORE they will schedule me for my surgery.

1.) Information Session for Sentara -done (had that tonight!)
2.) Insurance Program Fee $195 (Chesapeake didn't have this) and Appointment w/ new Surgeon- calling in the morning
3.) Medical Studies- done
4.) Education Programs- alt...hough done via Chesapeake, I now have to go through Sentara's programs...ugh!
5.) Pre- Auth for Surgery- as soon as they call
6.) Pre- Surgical Visit- as soon as they call

IF they are kind to me and give me early Doctor appointments and get ALL my paperwork from Chesapeake General, Docs, etc... I should be ready early June...otherwise it could take MONTHS! One good note: The Psych is the SAME person I have already seen...whew!!!!

No comments: