August 27, 2014

'Seven days of Positivity Challenge'...

I have been challenged by my sweet friend, Nancy Flanagan in the 'Seven days of Positivity Challenge'. 

The Positivity Challenge is this: 
For 7 days you will try to only think positive thoughts. Whatever happens to you will see the good side of it and what positive things you can learn and take away from it. By the end of the week you will have started to discover the very real benefits of a positive thinking, how much negative thoughts there are both in you and the world (you might be surprised) and begun establishing a new habit to replace your old, less constructive one. And then you can continue from there.

I challenge: Liz HaworthJen Cowell Coleman, and Amanda Tyner Ironmonger to do this as well. 

Day #1: I'm thankful for my life and all who are in it. Each day is a blessing and a learning experience. I cherish every little moment.

~Something that popped into my head...the other day when 4 out of 7 of my Mason jars (filled with peaches) broke. The good = I learned about 'Thermal Fractures' and what NOT to do next time.
My Positive note.~

No comments: