January 16, 2015

January happenings...

January 15th...
 
working on this cowl for myself...http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/present
 

 
 
January 14th...
 
January 12th...

 
January 11th...
 

 
 
January 10th...
 
3 Eggs per day now...
 
 
 
Mila: "mom I can't talk right now I'm on an important business call!"..."yes ms. Kitty,
I'll have those cupcakes sent right over.
Who was that? Oh just my mother trying to change my diaper, sorry won't happen again."
 
 
January 9th...
 

 
 
 Prissy approves my coffee...
 
 
January 8th...
 
I doctored up the sloppy joe mix to stretch it. Added 1 qt of my home-canned stewed tomatoes, extra seasonings, and 2 cans tomato paste to the TVP, Wildtree Sloppy Joe Mix, water.

Brigham was in charge of the Sweet Potato Fries: EVOO, Wildtree Chipotle Lime Rub, and Kosher Salt...3 trays made!
 
 
January 6th.....
Porter was talking to the girls...told them to "shake a bootie!"
 
 
Dishwasher paste in the making. Liquid hand soap is cooked and has to set up
and can be finished tomorrow. After that I'll make more Landry Soap.
 
 
Made a Pear Bundt instead of muffins. Soup will simmer until 5pm, then I'll add noodles.
Out of egg noodles, so elbow noodles with do nicely.
 
 
 

No comments: