January 25, 2015

last 2 weeks in January...

"Grateful souls focus on the happiness and abundance present in their lives and this in turn attracts more abundance and joy towards them."-Stephen Richards


Lost 23 more pounds! I have lost a total of 87 pounds thus far since I decided to start this WLS journey. Still have more to lose, but after talking w/ my Doc, it's time for me to get serious and start exercising 30 minutes x 5 days per week or the weight loss will eventually slow way down and I could stall out.
OK, so...Monday I am starting 'water walking' w/ Megan McKee and Romelda McKee 3 x's per week at least and I will do the treadmill the other 2 days at home. Going to get much more serious....look out!


Breakfast:
Greek Yogurt mixed w/ 2 T. PB Powder and 1/2 banana. Yum!

Lunch:
Babybel light cheese, warm edamame, hummus,...and tea.


 


Brig makes me giggle!
 
 

 




Jan. 21st-25th
More knitting, tea, and Sherlock!



Jan. 20th
Baby Owl Hat (for Mary's Friend). Need to add feathery-hair


Jan. 19th
James got a Gentleman's Haircut and a shave.


=======================

No comments: