February 11, 2015

2/5-2/11.........

2/5...Exhausted!!!
 
2/6: Cameron's Latin project for Roman Foods...Dormouse.
Yes, 2 trays of chicken drumsticks in spices he baked this morning! Luckily Latin class is first.

Water Walking Mon, Wed, Fri...weekly!!!
 
 
Crocheting...daily!
 
 
 Mila...puttin' out the Vibe!
 
2/7: He walked into The Coffee Shoppe and I am here w/ friends....knitting. He had breakfast w/ us and went to the flea market across the street in the parking garage. He came back and gave me this vintage coffee container he picked up. So sweet!!!


Losing weight and feeling great!!!
 
2/8...Crocheting and Porter getting 'involved'
 
 
2/9: Went to Dentist...Back home. Mouth is still numb.
Drinking is like someone gave me a dribble cup.
Aw yes, dead sexy!
Dentist drilled and put a metal rod in, then filled around it
w/ the white sealant. Said not to crunch on anything hard on that side...ever.
Then he said I was a great patient.
All I kept thinking about was the Dentist part in 'Bill Cosby: Himself'....
Bill: I hobe so. Becauseb see, you put ab needle in my mout, myb face ran down like dis,
myb bottom blip is on dee flo. So I can't lib wib it libe this now!
Dentist: I'll fix it.
Bill: Ohb--kay!

 2/10....Pretty in Pink!
 
 ===============================
2/11: OK, I'm going to brag on my 2 middle Minions tonight....
Carson just got called as 'Alternate Cello' to All City Orchestra and
Cameron just ranked #22 out of 434 in his grade (11th). I am very proud of them and had to share.


They are both very tickled. So are we.

===============================

No comments: