April 4, 2014

Stoked...

Talked with James. His plans for while I am visiting Lauren in CT. are as follows:

1. Dry wall big hole in ceiling (that has been there for a number of years now).
2. Dry wall behind garage sink and hook up water (for yarn dyeing use).
3. Good Will/CHKD Thrift tons of stuff still in garage.
4. Clean out garage Freezer...in prep for stocking.
5. Till soil, compost it, prep, and organize Garden for... when I get back, so I can plant freely!

I AM TOTALLY STOKED!!!!!!

OK, so the stairs, walls and doors still need painting and our upstairs floors need to be re-done and a few more items need to be tended to....but I can always work on those slowly over spring/summer and James can do some of that as time permits here and there. So it's all good.
feeling blessed.

No comments: