May 29, 2014

Update Weight Loss Surgery info...

Dr. Fontana thinks I'll do better w/ the Gastric Sleeve instead of the Bypass. He said they generally use Bypass for patients with Diabetes and/or High Cholesterol and I have neither. He said I have a few classes to attend and then they can schedule a surgery date.

BTW...I lost 5 more pounds!


1.) Information Session for Sentara -done (had that tonight!)
2.) Insurance Program Fee $195 (Chesapeake didn't have this) and Appointment w/ new Surgeon- calling in the morning
3.) Medical Studies- done
4.) Education Programs- alt...hough done via Chesapeake, I now have to go through Sentara's programs...ugh!
5.) Pre- Auth for Surgery- as soon as they call
6.) Pre- Surgical Visit- as soon as they call


Got the classes booked. Will be all done June 13th
and wait for the pre-op call and surgery date!
 
No Regrets now~

No comments: