August 29, 2014

Seven Days of Positivity Challenge Day 2 and 3

Day 2: 
'7 Days of Positivity Challenge'
(List 2 things. Day 3, list 3 and so on)...

#1- My husband, James can make me laugh over the silliest things. That is one of the MANY things he does for me daily. I totally love this man!

#2- My children aka: 'The Minions'. Well, what can I say? I simply adore all 5 of them! They are my greatest gifts. They have my heart.
=====================

Day 3:
'7 Days of Positivity Challenge'

#1-I LOVE my adorable Grand Daughter, Mila Rose and her health and happiness.
She is my 'sunshine'. Can't wait to see her for her 1st Birthday next month!!!
#2- Thankful for the Homestead style life I love and strive to own. Makes me a more self sufficient person/family. It's very satisfying to me.
#3- Today is a wonderful day! Going to say that every day as I wake up. I figure if I put it out there, it'll come true. So today's extra positive note...Put into the universe what you want to happen.


No comments: