August 25, 2014

Zoe...

I really do adore my Mother...

So, I get this message on my cell phone...My Mom aka: Zoe, had called, but she left a message and the tone of her voice sounded a bit uneasy. I call her back and no answer. I started to ponder and worried a bit that something has happened or some ONE has died? (You gotta know my Mom. She can scare the crap out of you because she doesn't just say what she wants and her tone implies something scary).

So, I then called Pop's cell phone...no answer. He finally calls back and says; "I was at the Docs and just got back. Your Mother is in the shower. No emergency. She just needs someone to cut the grass and lift a water jug, because I can't do it, I have stitches..."

I asked him to please explain to Zoe to just leave a message. I guess this is a step up from how she used to leave a message:

"Hello? Can you ask Peggy Ann to call her Mother back and let her know it's important? This is her Mother. Thank You. Bye."

Pop had hernia surgery and got his staples out, but had to go back this morning to get some stitches...so, we are heading over later on to do a few chores for him (I am bringing the Minions and putting them to work as well). And...I am going to just give my Mother a huge hug and a giggle.

No comments: