October 29, 2014

Oct.22...

So...yesterday Porter's teacher didn't show up. I got a text with her stating that she'd be unable to teach him due to no internet access...even though James said; "give me your mac info amd I'll hook you up." She's a sub and probably not experienced w/ Autism, so now I have to call the school to set up another IEP and be 'stronger' about wanting a certified Autism Teacher 5 days a week!
The fight is daily.
==================
Wahoo! I made my 3 month goal and dropped 30 more pounds!!!
Megan McKee was with me and her jaw dropped. She even witnessed me in the body scanner. Next appointment is January. Now is the time to get even more serious...DAILY cardio for 30 minutes!
(I got this!)
==================
Great Day!
First, celebrating losing 30 more pounds at my Surgeon's office.
Second, visiting Romelda McKee at The hospital and seeing how well she is doing after her back surgery.
Third, spending time w/ Megan McKee...giggling and just hanging.




No comments: