May 21, 2014

Rant in Session...

WARNING:

RANT IN SESSION------------------>>>>>>

Been on the phone ALL morning (and still on my phone), making phone calls regarding switching my surgery over to Sentara now, since Chesapeake didn't have a clue as to what was going on fo...r the last 2 months!!!

I had to contact:

1. Psychologist-for record of evaluation
2. GYN- for Pap Smear and Colonoscopy test results
3. Mid Atlantic Imaging- for Mammogram results
4. Set Life -for a 2 month REFUND ($88) for now not using their facilities for exercise AFTER surgery- which Sentara will more than likely have me use their facility instead.

Still waiting on GYN and SET LIFE to call me back.....argh!!!!
Have to make a run to the Post Office and stop by the store to pick up a few things....do not want to take phone calls from Docs during these errands, since all my paperwork is on my desk. Come on people! Call Back!!!!

<<<<<---------------------------------------- color="#00ff00" font="">END OF RANT

 

No comments: