May 21, 2014

A kink in the chain....

Got a phone call that changed things a bit. Dr. Spencer's Office called. Apparently BC/BS insurance covers only Blue Distinction Facilities (Places of Excellence they have certified), and Chesapeake General Hospital is NOT one of those facilities, yet. I NOW have to see if the Bariatric Docs at Sentara can schedule me In for surgery, since they are a Blue Distinction Facility. Dr. Spencer's office... will release ALL info, but I need a separate release for Psych.
Not too happy about this. Not understanding why it took them 2 months to find this out and why that even really matters, but thus is what happened and now I have to make a switch. Good News, she said is that ALL my work is done and I am ready for surgery. Just need to meet with new Doctor and transfer paperwork. Argh!!!!
 
Waiting for return phone call from Sentara's Bariatrics Planning Manager now.

So....how's everyone else's day going?
 
So happy I have knitting tonight at Panera.
I am in need of a really good laugh with friends now!

No comments: