October 13, 2014

Dollar Tree finds...

My TOP 25 items that I regularly buy from The Dollar Tree:
1. Nail Polish- Carson and I go crazy with the LA Color choices.
2. Toothbrushes -Crest, Colgate
3. Toothpaste- Crest, Colgate
4. Floss-get extra for stocking stuffers too!
5. Pump Hand Soap- Soft Soap Cucumber Melon
6. Whole wheat bread- I buy and freeze 12 at a time
7.  Pretzels -Honey Whole Wheat
8. Gum & Candy-for the minions 
9. Glass Containers- I have some for cotton swabs, cotton balls, buttons, coins, etc...
10. Office Supplies- paper clips are my fave
11. Greeting Cards- I also buy the packs of 6-8...such a deal!
12. Party Supplies- from tissue paper to gift bags
13. Plastic containers- great to organize on a dime!
15. Pens- even Sharpies!
16. Mailing supplies- I always buy my bubble mailers, packing tape and envelopes here
17. Mugs- great for Teacher gift or personalizing
18. Microfiber cloths and dusters- such a deal
19. Frozen fruit and veggies- I stash 'em for smoothies, casseroles and to feed my chickens!
20. Tony’s Pizzas-these are for Porter
21. Shower curtain liners- can also be used as drop cloths for projects
22. Scrub brushes -dishes, floor, and toilet
23. Candle melts-they carry some yummy smelling ones
24. School snacks- Cam and Carson like their granola bars and cracker packs
25. Sunday Newspaper


Do you shop at The Dollar Tree? What are you fun finds?

No comments: